Sunday, September 4, 2011

Everyone Is Welcome


 Welcome to my Blog. 

 Everyone is welcome to Candle Of Hope from all ages all walks of life all nationalities to find Love, Hope, and Peace.
My site is designed to reach those who are seeking tranquillity, God’s hope, love and peace from the stresses in their daily life. For those who are suffering many medical conditions. For those who are struggling and they feel there is no way out, giving them Our Heavenly Father's hope and receiving peace and understanding.
I am Christian. I have a strong faith in my Heavenly Father and love Him from the deepest of my heart.
I have a few medical conditions. I also live with a disability. However through my struggles my Heavenly Father gives me strength, (Isaiah 53:5 v 1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.) through my frustrations, I seek Him for peace and when I lose faith in the world, His my Heavenly Father gives me hope. With my Heavenly Father's strength I soar on wings like eagles and be free. (Isaiah 40 v 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.)
Many years not knowing I had, I prayed and my Heavenly Father always guided my way. There were many times I prayed for healing and times I cried to Him just wanting for an answer to prayer. I never give up. I always believed one day my Heavenly Father was going to answer my prayer and I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but it was always distant away.
In 2007 the light came closer and one day the glow blinded me when I was finally diagnosed. Time and time again the light tries to go out, but with the strength of my Heavenly Father, He gives me hope.
I cannot take strong prescription or herbal medication for my pain; therefore I look for natural treatments. The treatments I used are: Praying and Praising to My Heaven Father, Message, Acupuncture, Physio, Exercising, and Relaxation.
Through many journeys my Heavenly Father’s grace has enabled me to Forgive those who hurt me by their indifference. Now I can move on not carrying the hurts of the past. 
Please come and be a be a follower. Thank you.  
Always remember Jesus is living in people's hearts today.
God Bless